Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

In the school holidays

In the Holidays my family and I went to the gorgeous otahuhu pools and my cousin were bombing I was going on the beautiful slide. Then my cousins jumped out of the pools and had chips. Then we went back in the pools and we had to stay in the pools for a little more time. After that me and tiare went to. The bath room to get dressed I had a shower and then we went past the park and tiare me and I and pakerang went to my uncles house and my cousin and I were at the park. Suddenly my Auntie went back to the pools and pick up the rest of my cousins and went to get the food. We ate all the food finally we all went back home and went to watch movies and went to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aniqua

    I really liked how you described you guys going out and having fun, spending time with family. Its sounds fun! Keep up with the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.