Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

Cross-Country

As everyone Got to class they knew that it was Cross-Country. Everyone was super duper excited. After morning-tea everyone got changed into their house colour and had a yummy lunch with their family. We had some play time with our friends. The race had begun. first it  was the year one boys. After them it was year one girls , twos , three , year fours. It was my turn to run. It took so long for the year four girls and it was so hot. Mr burt  said'' are you ready we all said'' yes. Mr brut sap it quick all of the girls bolted across the field. I was getting so tired i sprint half the way. But I never gived up i keep on sprinting to the finish line. Next I  came  15th kamryn came 1th. I was so delighted that it was all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.