Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

If i won A million dollars

If I had a million Dollars at the Mall 

 Intro If I had won a million dollars I would go to the mall and spend it. Also it would be so much fun.

 Toyworld 
 The first thing I would do is go to toyworld. Why it is because there is cool stuff there for kids and I'm a kid. I would get a remote drone with a camera. Also give it to my dad so I can see what he gets when he goes fishing and I could grab a snack without getting up.

 JB Hifi

The next thing I would go to is the JB Hi Fi. What I would get there is a two new PS4 and Probably two samsung tv big ones. an five iphone 11 and a cool macbook pro so I can make a lot of tik tok videos and they can go in separate rooms.

 Foot Locker

The Third thing I would go next is foot locker. I would get some michael jordans for a girl me. So I don't need the old shoes I can't fit.

 Food court

I would buy some love delicious butter chicken with a nice cold drink so i have some to eat for lunch and it can keep me up and still going and keep shopping.

 Conclusion

 I know it is really fun to spend one million dollars but if we spend it all what do we have left if we spend it all. Nothing will be left the fun we'll be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.