Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Aniqua write like paul

One lovely day I went on a plane to Australia to see my brothers. My brother Ronald was having his birthday on December the 25th. The plane was hit by something we all started to go down. We all started to Panic Screaming and running. I was still asleep. I was a deep sleeper.

 Suddenly I woke up and my head was very very dizzy. I saw that everything was smash but not me it was strange so strange. I unbuckled myself and I checked outside. I saw that we crash but i was wondering how I survived the crash. I saw everything that was gone, the people were gone. The animals were gone. Every single thing was gone but just not me and food.

 I headed off into the forest with some food. That survived I heard a loud noise coming from the north west. I saw an ice dragon I said “wasn't that extinct?” I was curious about the dragon. I followed it to its nest. It was so long I held on to its tail. It didn’t feel like the tail felt anything but the back does. It was a super duper long journey to its nest. It has been three days. At first it was cold I almost slipped off. Oh and the second day was super hot. I was burning, I was dehydrating, lucky there was ice melting and i gotta drink the cold nice ice. The last day was relaxing. It felt so nice.

 I dropped down on its nest. But it was outside the nest and it was so high in the sky. I didn’t want to look down one bit. I saw the baby dragons hatching there were three. They were so cute I jumped up in their nest and well I got snap. But the mama dragon caught me and well I got so scared. I stepped up and asked the mother dragon and said i come in peace i just want your help to get me to my brother's house. Also to get to his birthday she understood me she gave me a ride to my brother's house. The babys just learned how to fly so they came a long way. We had a new adventure ahead of us. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.