Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Aniqua of Story ideas China landmarks





















One day I was excited to go on a school trip today.
As I got dressed and maked my lunch and breakfast.
I went to school. As we started to go on the bus to the airport.
The teacher said to stay together and not run off.


 So when we arrived on the plane off we went.
I was hyped Then finally we arrived at our destination.
I picked my stuff And ran to the door.
After that we went to get a hotel  to sleep for the night.
It was a lot of money but we had enough for tomorrow and tonight. 


As we all got in our bed and we were all paired girl with a girl And boy with boy.
Next morning we got up and had breakfast. We all got ready and went on a bus.
We were going to the Great Wall of china.
The whole class was all happy and excited But no was more hyped than me.

We All jumped off the bus. I was very excited to go see the Great wall of china.
We all walked up but then I stayed and looked at the few.
I felt the wind blow and I was so happy I didn’t realize where the class went.

Then I started to walk and find them but I walked the opposite way.
I thought they walked this way so yeah. 
I finally made it to the end but did not find them.

I was tired of the walk.
So walked the other way to find them.
Then finally I found the class and went back to them and I was quite scared.
that they might have left.
But then I found them and I was happy.
again then visiting the whole part of the Great wall of china.
We all finally went home.
The End







1 comment:

  1. Wow Aniqua sounds like a trip of a lifetime! great story keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.